Saturday 20 November 2010

Scrap Whispers Challenge #83 - It's a summary

This week, the Scrap Whispers Design Team challenges you to create a "Summary" layout. We want to see a summary of your year, a month, a comparison or an event....

I chose a calendar of my November which is completely packed with stuff. I found it interesting to scrap a month out of my life, because one day I know I'll look back at that and wonder whatever it all meant! The other day I was looking back at a diary from years ago and wondering what all the abbreviations meant. At the time, I was convinced I'd always remember - hehee.

This is just Bo Bunny paper, hand-cut vellum and ribbon and brads from my stash.


So what will you come up with?

1 comment:

Kelly said...

This is such a great idea! I really should try this one. x