- 10 wasps' nests killed in loft
- garden reclaimed from the jungle!
- replacement of double-glazing
- replacement of two ceilings
- nearly all the ceilings stripped of their stippled artex and re-plastered
- a whole wall replastered (it came down when the ceiling was replaced)
- repairs to the roof
- new bathroom fittings to replace the ones that the tenants damaged
- new light fittings in the kitchen and bathroom
- new locks
- air vent fitted in the box room
- extractor fan fitted in the bathroom
- removal of old agent
- appointment of a new agent
I'm tired, I'm aching, I'm just now feeling the effects of the junk food I've lived on, in the absence of a working kitchen. I haven't seen any of the other friends I wanted to see. I've only had an hour with the niece and nephew and a few hours with MIL/FIL. It's been hard work. I'm meeting up with friends tomorrow on my way back to my family's, then I fly back to Australia on Tuesday, arriving in the early hours of Thursday. Then I can have a bit of a rest, and I'm looking forward to it.
I may not post again until I get back (internet access at Mum's is dodgy) so have a great weekend, and COME ON ENGLAND!