Monday 21 September 2009

SW Challenge #43

Scrap Whispers Challenge #43 was a fun one! We had to choose our favourite digital scrap-booker, and scrap-lift one of their designs. I haven't got a particular favourite digi designer, because I think they're all better than anything I've managed! I chose our very own Lillypond from ScrapJazz. This is her LO Pool Time and this is my paper-and-glue version.

To be honest it's cheating rather, because 99% of that gorgeous design is the Bo Bunny paper. All I did was to cut the photos to fit, cut around the edges of the leaves so that they fitted over the photos, add a stamp and a little journalling, and squidge some lime green Stickles around to match the green in the photos. Oh, and then mount it on a white background. Even the photos were already printed out from another project, and I didn't want to waste them. Ah well. Recycling and saving paper is a good thing!

No comments: