Monday 16 August 2010

Scrap Whispers Blog Hop

It's the monthly Scrap Whispers Blog Hop! If you've come here from there, then perfect. If not, pop back and leave your comment, then follow the links.

This month the lovely Kelly has produced the prettiest, cutest little project I've seen for a long time, and I tell you, I had SUCH a good time making this as a gift for my friend in the UK. I sent her a cryptic e-mail asking her for some photos all from the same event, then I chopped them about, paired them with My Mind's Eye papers and added pink, punched flowers and lots of glitter. It was so pretty that I didn't want to part with it, but I did put it in the post. I got the e-mail only yesterday telling me that it had arrived and how thrilled she was, and there were LOTS of capital letters and exclamation marks so I think she was pleased. :-)





Isn't that the most adorable little thing? So, all you have to do is to pop on over to Scrap Whispers for the tutorial and link up your version there, then follow the links and "hop" through the DT's blogs, leaving a comment on each. Your next port of call is at Kelly's blog.

Have fun!

4 comments:

Nilsa said...

Great take on the tutorial... love your choice of papers. TFS Nilsa

Kelly said...

you did such a fab job on this. I love the colours. Glad your friend loved it. xx

Tracee said...

That is so pretty I can see why your friend was so pleased
Hugs
Tracee x

bleacherqueen-vik said...

That backpack is so cute! I am going to make them for my nieces to fill with school pictures.