Saturday 31 December 2011

Willow in blue again

I don't know why this delightful image of Willow with her shopping bags almost always ends up getting coloured in shades of blue. Well, by me anyway. It just suits her, and my Copic blues go so well together.

The papers were sent to me in a swap and I'm afraid I have forgotten what I was told they were - if I was told. The snowflakes are a Cuttlebug die, liberally adorned with silver Stickles, and the greeting is from Lili of the Valley. The blue glitter card was from a $ store here, cut with QuicKutz nested scallop dies.

Charisma Cardz: anything
Colour Create: blue, silver and white
Simon Says Stamp: anything
Whiff of Joy: sketch



5 comments:

Cat's sCrap said...

Hi Squirrel,

What a creativity and magnificent work ! Very pretty blue woman ! Intersting layout ! Bravo !

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

Merry New Year’s Eve !
Hugs from France.
Catherine.

June said...

This is gorgeous! Love the colors and I agree- Willow is really pretty in blue! Your coloring is amazing!
Great take on the sketch too!
Thank you so much for joining us at Whiff of Joy challenge!
Hugs, June

Laney said...

Super Card!!
thanks for joining us at Charisma this time hope to see you next time too
hugs
laney

Debs said...

Fab card - love the blues and your colouring is gorgeous.
Thanks for playing along with us at Charisma this time & good luck.
Debs xx

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card, so pretty and sparkly, just how I like them lol.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp for our anything goes challenge.
Happy New Year
hugs Mandy xx