Friday 20 January 2012

Scrap Whispers Challenge #116 - Sketch

Hello!

I'm back in Perth after a long weekend in Adelaide, which was really wonderful. I have a lot more material to scrap now, and that's just as well because Kelly has come up with a gorgeous sketch for us this week at Scrap Whispers. Isn't it a fabby one?


I stuck to it almost completely this time. The hotel we stayed in while we were in Adelaide was all golden cherubs and marble pillars, so the Graphic 45 papers which my brother gave me several Christmases ago were perfect on this LO. I developed a bit of a Glossy Accents addiction while I was working on it too. I find that Glossy Accents is a bit like that, don't you? Once I open the bottle, I find it hard to put it down!


Now show us what you can do with Kelly's sketch? Link us up to it at Scrap Whispers, and link Scrap Whispers in your post, and you could be in with a chance of winning the January prize pack. Hop on over and see what I'm talking about?

No comments: