Friday 27 January 2012

Scrap Whispers Challenge #117 - Technique

Hi all, and welcome to another Scrap Whispers challenge. This week is a technique challenge, and Georgina has chosen PUNCHES. I have just one shape in two different sizes because I use it so much - the ever-versatile butterfly, and both appear on this page. The other punch is an EK Success fleur-de-lys corner punch which I used on the photos themselves.

I had my usual problem with taking photographs of black (grrrr) so you'll have to take my word for it that this LO is really dramatic in real life.

One thing that I found incredibly interesting is how Stickles look on black card. I had never tried that before. You would not believe the colours I started out with, to get the colours I ended up with! If anyone is interested, leave me a comment and I'll post the results. :-)


Let's see what you come up with? Link your blog post up to Scrap Whispers and include a link to Scrap Whispers in your post, and you will go into the draw for a gorgeous prize.

No comments: