Thursday 12 November 2009

Working through Fab's challenges

I've been following Fab's Big Christmas Cards Challenges since I discovered the site only at the back end of September. I haven't been very good at doing the Challenges when they were due, or in the right order, but I have been plugging away at them.

For Week #33 I made this shaped card from the Let's Make Cards magazine kit from last year.




For Week #34 I followed Fab's links and did two poinsettia cards from the print-outs




Week #29 I didn't have any peel-offs, but I managed a star card.



For Week #41 I made a card with baubles.



For Week #38 I made this non-conventional Christmas card showing a window.



That's all for now. More to come!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Wow Rosey - you've been busy. Six fabulous cards, I love the poinsettia ones - they're so beautiful and that Santa at the top of the tree is so cute. I like the baubles as well, very pretty and elegant.
Glad you enjoyed your time in England, funny how you came back as I was going. Just went to sort out my car and arranged to have it transported over here.
hugs Heather xx