Tuesday 6 April 2010

Wisteria cards

I had two cards to make this week, but I didn't manage to fit the second one to any challenges, except my own challenge to myself to use up scraps.

The first is for The Pink Elephant (nature - I'm hoping butterflies and all the flowers on the gorgeous Wisteria papers count?) Our Creative Corner (buttons) and Basic Grey (this sketch):

I've pre-cut and scored all my cards while the rest are in the container, so I had to modify the shape to fit a rectangle.

It's all Basic Grey Wisteria, the image is coloured with my Copics and Diamond Stickles, and the butterflies and buttons were in a pack given to me by my Mum. The edges are all inked in Dew Drop black chalk ink, and the sentiment is computer printed.

Then I made another one using some of the scraps (you may see the rest of the scraps in the future!) and a different image from the net.

This one is to thank D and A for the party on Saturday, which was great fun. Again I apologise for the photos. There is a silver stamps saying "Thank you" in various languages rolled across the card to the end of the pencil, but it hardly shows up. I can't wait to get into our new place where the light is better. We're moving in on Thursday!

5 comments:

Heather said...

Hi Rosey, glad you're managing to get some crafting in. Fabulous card, love that image and the gorgeous Wisteria papers. Your details are stunning, amazing butterflies and scrumptious buttons.
Thanks so much for playing along with us at BG.
hugs Heather xx
ps Packet in post - can't remember whether I told you or not.

Kelly said...

Love these cards! And I love how you've used your scraps!
Can you PM me your addy? Hope your move goes well
Kel xx

Allison said...

lovely cards
AllisonX

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards! Thanks for creating with us at TPE.

Unknown said...

Two great cards! Thanks for "breaking out the buttons" for this week's OCC challenge!!!