Sunday 24 October 2010

Give thanks

Yet another, and possibly my final autumn card for this year!

Simon Says "give thanks" (so of course I will!), Stampin' for the Weekend wants Hallowe'en (which I don't do) or fall, and Basic Grey is asking for autumn/harvest. And this precious Sugar Nellie image, which was a present from Georgina about this time last year, was perfect for the job.

As I didn't have a sketch to follow I was able to go free-style, so I also used my new Kanban Autumn Silhouette stamps. Colour the image in with Copics, add a bunch of Basic Grey scraps punched with my dollar store leaf punch, a few Stickles Diamond sparkles and a Lili of the Valley Sentiment, and there she blows in the autumn winds. Adorable.

5 comments:

Lou said...

Hi!this is just gorgeous,love the trees and the image is so sweet too.
Great leaves,thank you for joining our BasicGrey Challenge hugs Lou and the BG Design Team.xx

Kimberly said...

***Thud*** That is me hitting the floor. This card is lovely Rosey!

Heather said...

Hi Rosey, gorgeous card, beautiful image, gorgeous trees and oh my - haven't you given her a lot of leaves to sweep up!!! Great use of the Indian Summer papers.
Thanks for joining us at both Basic Grey and the Simon Says Stamp challenge.
hugs Heather xx

Mummylade said...

What a lovely project! Thank you so much for entering the SFTW challenge and good luck!

Linda Wescott said...

Popped over from Basic Grey to see this beauty of a winning card. Congratulations. I love how you've built the scene, and your stamping and colouring is great. I can never stamp an even image, boo hoo. Hugs lin from good old blighty.