Friday 28 January 2011

Scrap Whispers Challenge #87 - fabric

I don't know what happened to this week. Last time I looked it was about Tuesday, I'm sure. But here we are again, having another Scrap Whispers Challenge, and this week we are including fabric on our LOs or cards.

I added an extra challenge to mine too - for me, "fabric" does not include ribbon or lace either, because that would be just too easy. I used felt, which goes through my Cuttlebug like butter melted, and looks so dramatic. This LO is going to be the title page in the album I'm making for the niece's and nephew's school photos. We get sent the professional ones every year, and they go on the shelf and fade for a year until they are replaced by the next one, so I decided to put each year's in a special album to show how they grow and change. I remember hating most of my own school photos, so I wouldn't want them together with the family one.

And for you chrono-scrappers, yes I know the title page won't last until they leave school! I might update the pics of the kids as they grow. I'll see how I feel.


The new Scrap Whispers game will be starting soon, so if you want to join in,  drop Georgina an email.

We will also be announcing the new DT members, so come back and check.

Now you only have a couple of days to enter this one before the end of the month if you want to be in with a chance of winning the January prize, so get scrappin'!

No comments: