Friday 10 February 2012

Scrap Whispers Challenge #119 - Scraplift

Hey, a Scrap Whispers scraplifting challenge! My favourite sort!

Nilsa has provided us with this week's cute LO to be inspired by, take the colour scheme from, use elements from, or copy directly.

My LO is another one using one laser cut rabbits and one of the papers I got from McLaren Vale. I'll be totally honest, I would never have put those colours together, and it's not a favourite page of mine only for those reasons. I painted the chipboard with white acrylic paint and coloured the rabbits with a Copic marker, all but the tails. The dots are Stickles Patina, and the centre of the flower on the wine bottle was made by trimming a top from a bottle that we bought at the Wolf Blass visitors' centre, and running it through the Cuttlebug. How cool is that?

I photocopied the receipt to use on the LO, because although I know that we bought the bottle directly from the vineyard, the receipt is proof that we were there.


What will you do with it? Show us over on Scrap Whispers. See you there!

No comments: