Thursday 3 January 2013

10 minute dash!

This was such a challenge for me! On CAS-ual Fridays, their challenge was to decide on a design, gather our supplies and then set the timer for 10 minutes and complete the card in that time. My additional challenge is to get it posted before the challenge closes, which was 54 minutes from when I opened their post. Gulp....

So everything was arranged except the timer on my phone. It was set to go to sleep after 2 minutes so I had to keep putting my pass-code in to check how long I had. I finished about 15 seconds after the timer went off, and I'm sure those 15 seconds were taken up with waking the dratted phone up!

Anyway, that is up to CAS-ual Fridays to decide. Here is my card anyway. I think that should be the last Christmas card for many months.

Happy New Year everyone!


1 comment:

Karen B. said...

An amazing layout, I love the off centered design. Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!