Tuesday 15 January 2013

An interview

Scrap Whispers is back folks! Back with a vengeance. The game has started, the teams have been allocated and dates decided at record speed. The first secret LOs will be sent out on Friday for the first players to lift.

Meanwhile we have some great challenges in store for you, all inspired by our wonderful Guest Designer Nora Noll. The first one is to scrap an interview. I e-mailed my DH some questions to answer, because he has a way with words and I know he could make me laugh. But he spent most of the weekend battling with our new, improved (NOT) BT hub, so I let the poor man off. Instead I had a nice little chat with our pet gecko. Well he didn't say much, but you can get a lot from body language.

I used sketch #242 from Creative Scrappers, and combined it with the Challenge of the Week #2 from Scrap Jazz which is spots, stripes and brads.


So, are you going to take up the challenge to scrap an interview? You don't have to be a Scrap Whispers player. Just drop in, create your LO and post it on your blog, link back to Scrap Whispers in your post, and then enter using the Challenge Entries button at the top of the blog. Easy. See you over there!

No comments: