Sunday 14 February 2010

Scrap Whispers Challenge - Scooby Doo

It's challenge time at Scrap Whispers again and #55 is to be inspired by Scooby Doo! What will you do with that?!

Now this one would be perfect if we had kids that went trick-or-treating at Hallowe'en. I can imagine photos of little ghosts and pumpkins being decorated with "Zoinks!" and the Mystery Machine. But we haven't got children and don't do Hallowe'en in the modern tradition so that was out.

However, we have got friends whose children are Scooby Doo fans, and of course who are still closet fans themselves. I mean you can't have grown up in the 70s or 80s and not watched Scooby Doo every Saturday morning! So... birthday card idea for godsons' Dad - perfect.


Inside it says:

I found the image on http://www.edupics.com/ and coloured it with my faithful Copics. The Basic Grey scraps came out of the rubbish bag at our Lavender Crafts crop last year with Kelly and Georgina - remember that girls? LOL I know they'd come in handy! The lettering was cut laboriously with my Silhouette, and coloured around in black. The sentiment inside was computer generated.

I just love it! I've GOT to make some more of these. If our friend is half as pleased with it as I am, I'll be happy.

No comments: