Friday 28 October 2011

Scrap Whispers Challenge #104 - Tutorial


Hello and welcome to our October Scrap Whispers Blog Hop!

Thank you for joining us again, this time for another great tutorial from our wonderful Georgina on how to use up scraps. And I personally LOVE this one. I'm always looking for new ways to make the most of my supplies, and this really appeals to me. You can read all about how to do it on the Scrap Whispers blog.

Here are the embellishments which I created using Georgina's technique. My sewing machine is an antique, so I wasn't surprised when it struggled to go through my multiple layers of card-stock and paper. Rather than destroying it, I decided to go with faux stitching which I think has actually worked really well.






And in place on the final LO:

Now it's over to you to make your own embellishments using the tutorial on the Scrap Whispers blog site. Please share with us what you make! Link us up on the Scrap Whispers blog to your masterpieces, then hop through the DT's blogs and leave some love for everyone.

Georgina
Kelly
Nilsa
Scrap Whispers

Finally and possibly the most important, we're having a DT call on Scrap Whispers! Please send your details to Georgina (address on the blog site) if you'd like to join our team.

2 comments:

Georgina said...

what a lovely page Rosey! Its so colourful - that title is pretty darn cool!

Chelsey said...

I love that you used all of them on the same page. Nice!