Thursday 15 October 2009

Basic Grey Challenge

Yes, I know I'm supposed to be packing, cleaning, shopping and doodah but I really didn't want to miss this week's beautiful Basic Grey Challenge sketch by Martine from the Design Team.


As usual, the only rule is to use at least one Basic Grey product, but this week I've gone completely over the top and just dived head-first into my new 30%-off 6"x6" Indian Summer pad. I just couldn't resist the autumn colours, although this selection is from the paler, more subtle pages. The bears image is one I was given a while ago, from Rubber Stampede called Hugs and Hearts, and is stamped in Versafine black ink, and coloured with Copics. The heart punch came from the $2 store. I inked the edges of everything with my current favourite Cosmic Copper Dew Drop which complements those glowing colours so very well.


2 comments:

Kelly said...

This is just stunning!! I love those bears! You did a fab on on the colouring. Beautiful papers... may need to get me some of those! x

Tara Godfrey said...

Oh such a sweet card! Love the adorable image and the great Indian Summer papers...great take on the sketch too!
Thanks for playing along with us at BasicGrey Challenges!
Tara and the BasicGrey DT!