Monday 5 October 2009

Two little toots for me

Firstly, last Thursday I clicked on my link for Laine's Papeterie our local Scrap-book shop, and look what I found! My prize-winning Colour Through the Rain LO published on their site! I was walking around with a big grin on my face all day.

Then on Friday Georgina sent me an e-mail reminder to check out the ScrapJazz articles, and there was my WindSpinner LO. Now I knew about this, because G had asked me weeks ago if I would contribute, and of course I agreed, but the time slipped away so quickly and I'd forgotten the publication date. What a nice surprise!

This is an interesting article, because 5 of us had a sketch to use, and mostly we change sketches: rotate them, mirror them, turn them upside-down or otherwise muck about with them. But with this one, everyone has stuck to the original design. Maybe that's because it's quite a specific, detailed design.

So this is a picture-free post, because the links say it all. I'm so chuffed!

No comments: