Friday 10 July 2009

My new first cousin once removed!

Stop Press! (Or rather, stop the Friday Funny - this is more important!)

My cousin has had her baby! All I know is that it's a little girl, average weight, and both mum and babe are tired but healthy.

This is the first addition to our little family for 29 years, so it's very exciting. However the timing does clash with my other cousin's wedding party which is tomorrow, 200 miles from where they live - oops! But you can't plan around babies. They will arrive when they want to, not to fit in with other people's arrangements. My poor aunt and uncle are going to be torn between the wedding of their son and their first grandchild this weekend.

I don't even know her name yet. Hopefully I'll find out soon, and of course the new #1 item on today's To Do list is a beautiful pink lacy card haha! So watch this space.

I wonder when we'll get to meet her...

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

How wonderful! I can't wait to see pictures!!