Tuesday 24 May 2011

BG in pink

This card is not for anyone in particular, I just made it because I felt like it. And because I love pink and sparkles. Here is Whiff of Joy's Willow with her basket coloured with Copics, with American Crafts buttons, Coffee Ice Stickles and the greeting from Lili of the Valley.


It fits into the following challenges:
Basic Grey: mix'n'match (Indian Summer, Kioshi and Green at Heart papers)
Charisma Cardz: birthdays in pink
Creative Card Crew: cute'n'girlie
Simon Says Stamp: sparkle and shine (there is glitter on all the edges and the buttons are glitter buttons, although the photo doesn't show it up very well)
Stampavie: summer
Sketch Saturday: sketch
Truly Scrumptious: anything goes

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You love pink and sparkles???
That opens up my options for your Xmas pressie ;-)
DH xx

Kiki said...

This is simply fantastic! Love the colours you've used. They really make me dreaming of summer.

Thanks so much for playing with us at SAM this week.

Hugs, Kiki

Sweet Pea said...

Love this card...it's an inspiration for my niece's birthday next month. Thanks for sharing!