Tuesday 10 May 2011

My own NSBD LO

I was so busy this weekend working on the Scrap Whispers NSBD event that I didn't get much of a chance to play along with the others. But right at the end, with 2 hours to spare, I entered one of the Scrap Jazz challenges: to create a LO with a water theme, some bling, and a title from a given list. My biggest challenge was that I only had 2 hours to do it!

I used this sketch by Sketchy Thursdays:



Aren't those photos stunning? Ooh I just noticed that I left the photographer's elbow in that top one, oops! I was going to PhotoShop it out but I didn't have time. Ah well, it's done now. And it was so nice just scrapping for myself.

I couldn't post it last night because Blogger threw a wobbly for 24 hours, refusing to let bloggers from the southern hemisphere post new posts. Thank GOODNESS that didn't happen over the weekend during the NSBD event! It was still down when I got up this morning, but by the time I'd got back from my weekly meeting at the church, it had been fixed. I sent up a little prayer of thanks!

And.... just to make me really happy, my LO has won a random prize at Scrap Jazz! I think you could say I've had a good week so far. :-)

Wishing everyone a week just as good as mine! xx

6 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Oh this is super gorgeous hun, and so romantic! Love it. Hugs, Right-Way-Up Squirrel xx

mariko said...

Beautiful LO!
I love it!!
Thanks for playing along with ST!!

corrie said...

Stunning! Thanks for playing with ST this week!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwww! This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeee the photos and the hearts! Thanks sooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Diana Fisher said...

Wow, and amazing page! Stunning, and the hearts are fabulous!

Audrey Yeager said...

Beautiful beautiful page!! Love the colors and the hearts! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketchy Thursdays!