Tuesday 19 January 2010

And another sketch!

Michelle if you're reading this, don't let Jenna see it yet!

It's for The Pink Elephant challenge of using this sketch which I completely fell in love with (fell in love - Valentine? Geddit? LOL I crack myself up sometimes). I'm also entering it into ABC Challenge and the Spoon Full of Sugar which both have layering as their challenge this week. There's plenty of that here.


I'm afraid I wasn't very imaginative - this sketch has it all. I even stole the colours. Oops.


The stamp is "hugs and hearts" by Rubber Stampede, coloured with Copics and Diamond Stickles. I used my Nestabilities ovals cut with my Cuttlebug, and a Martha Stewart punch for the scallops. The paper is scraps from BG Bittersweet, American Crafts, and some pink bits embossed with my swiss dots Cuttlebug folder. The sentiment is computer printed, and Bob's your uncle.

6 comments:

Betty Boo! said...

Aww what a sweet card! Thanks for joining us at TPE this week!

Betty

Annie said...

This is just such a sweet adorable card - love how you interpreted Robin's sketch at The Pink Elephant.
ann xxx

Helen said...

Cute card!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge!
Helen x

Trudi said...

So cute! Thanks for joining us this week at TPE!

Michelle said...

can't wait to see it! Jenna will be so excited!

aardvarkpest said...

Sweet card I love the image.

Glenda