Thursday 28 January 2010

Fruity fairies

I love this card! I think I've missed the Charisma Cardz fruity colours challenge by about 5 minutes, but it should still catch the Cute Card Thursday fairy challenge and the Friday Sketchers sketch:


This is for my bestest pal ;-) in England who has just completed on her new house after many years of soul-searching and house-searching. It's a message to the house and garden fairies to look after their new "tenant". Silly, I know, but if you can't be silly with your BFF, who can you be silly with? I can't wait to see the house now!



The papers, sentiment and stickers are all from Basic Grey's Lemonade collection except the orange mat which is from the DCWV citrus stack. The image is another from edupics coloured with Copics, and everything is inked with Green Tea by Artnic.

1 comment:

Aud said...

Fabulous card, and not silly, just fun and sweet! =0)

Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers this week!

Hugs,
Aud