Tuesday 12 January 2010

It's a bit bright!

I'm on a card roll! :-) I spotted a challenge at Colour Create which made my mouth water - lemon and lime. After all the Christmassy reds and greens, my eyes needed a change of scenery. In the immortal words of my cousin when he was describing a dark green fleece "it's a bit bright!" I'm entering this into the Lili of the Valley Challenge of making a Thank You card too.



Ingredients:
- all papers from scraps
- Cuttlebug & swiss dots folder
- image Tatiana Ketto from Stamping Bella (with thanks - you know who you are!)
- coloured with Copics
- brads from stash
- flowers from Georgina
- Tsuneiko green tea ink, Versafine black ink
- roller stamp out of clearance bin at LSS - no label

6 comments:

Heather said...

Hi Rosey - gorgeous card, great use of the colours, fabulous details and I just love your colouring of Anges Keto.
Thanks for playing along with us at CC.
hugs Heather xx
ps When I receive images I pencil in on the back who they're from - saves myself from future embarrassment.

6 wacky women said...

Fabulous card, Squirrel
Love the image, such pretty details too. Thanks for joining us for the Colour Create Challenge.

Karen x

cats whiskers said...

Awesome card sweetie just love the colour scheme, and that cute image
Hugs Jacqui x

Deanne said...

Love that image and all of your fabulous layers! The flowers are the perfect embellishment! Thanks for joining in at Colour Create!

xx-Deanne

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

This is so beautiful! You've used the colours perfectly. They may be bright, but they are fun too. Love your image and papers. Thanks for joining us at the Colour Create Challenge.
Sharon xx

scrappyella said...

I love how you used the colors. Goes relly well with your imagae too. Looks perfect to me. TFS