Tuesday 5 January 2010

My first DT work

Because we have the option of creating our Design Team LOs and cards in advance, and because we have no dates yet for our move to Australia, I've been working away at it, worrying that I might not be able to get it done after the move. Consequently my mind is full of the next one, and the next one, and so I completely forgot that the first one had been published on Scrap Whispers on Sunday!

I'm really looking forward to seeing what everyone else comes up with, because I found the title quite a challenge.

Here it is, Stars and Spikes. That was our only guidance. I chose our 2008 Christmas.


The papers are Scenic Route and Bo Bunny polka dots, and I printed my Christmas tree photo out onto plain white office paper. I double matted the photos onto the polka dot paper and some tartan paper scraps. The stars came from a Cosmo Cricket pack, and I cut out and striped the star frame myself. The lettering is Thickers, and I used my Cuttlebug to cut the arrow, with final touches from Hero Arts Metallic Decor red dots, some Dew Drop Galaxy Gold ink for the edges, and of course Stickles gold and lime green.

1 comment:

canadianlinda said...

Another great LO. Love it!!