This week's challenge over at Whiff of Joy is to create a card using aqua and red together, and of course, a Whiff of Joy stamp. I have exactly 3 of these, and they've been getting a bit of a bashing recently, but with my no-buy challenge I'm not buying any more until we get to Australia, so they'll have to be used imaginatively. Hmmm.... can you hear my brain ticking over here? I wonder whether they allow mix-and-match stamps in their challenges? Well we might have to find out - I hope I don't get disqualified!
Well I haven't gone that far for this card. Here's Lizzie again:
- Lizzie stamp from Whiff of Joy
- coloured with Copics and Distress Stickles in "brick"
- DCWV red paper
- all other papers by My Mind's Eye
- Dew Drop black chalk ink
- sentiment sticker from Rebecca Sower
- 7 Gypsies white brads- flower and leaf punches from Daiso
- red tie from Paperchase
- blue rik-rak from Georgina