Tuesday 19 January 2010

Pink and grey

This card is for Cute Card Thursday whose challenge is pink and grey. I had to scratch around for grey from my stash because I really didn't know whether I had anything. I eventually found the grey paper in a 7 Gypsies 6"x6" pad on the back of a patterned sheet, and the grey ribbon in my squirrel hoard of saved-from-chocolate-boxes-bag-handles-and-the-strangest-places. I'd forgotten all about the flowers too. Note to self: buy more grey things! I also used this sketch from Stampin' for the Weekend.


My card is for my Mum's cousin's other teenage daughter, so the older one gets blue and the younger one gets pink.



The image is another from Edupics, again coloured with my Copics and Star Dust Stickles. The flowers are Prima and the brads are American Crafts. I used a stamp to edge the circle, my corner rounder and everything else is scraps and from my stash.

6 comments:

Georgina said...

I am loving what youre doing with those pics

Kate's Makes said...

What a pretty card and a beautifully coloured image :o) Thanks for joining us at SFTW and good luck! Kate

Mummylade said...

What a fantastic image. So glad you joined the SFTW challenge, good luck.

Nancy said...

That image is too cute:O) Love the sweet colours and beautiful colouring. Sweet design, great take on Fiona's sketch.
Thank you for joining us at Stampin' for the Weekend, good luck!
Nancy;O)

Gunn (Merete) said...

This is so sweet. Love the suprecute image.
Thanks for joining us at SFTW.
Gunn :-D

Tracey said...

What a gorgeous card, love that image :o)

Thanks for joining us at Stampin' for the Weekend.

Hugs
Tracey
x