Wednesday 13 January 2010

Pink, green and black

Another one for the depleted card box.

This fortnight, the Truly Scrumptious card challenge is a particularly toothsome one. We are asked to use this sketch by Mina:


And (optional) we can take inspiration from this photo with the colours of pink, black and green:



"Optional"? Well of course I want to! Isn't it pretty? My no-buy card:

Ingredients:
- Basic Grey green paper
- Kaiser craft pink, white and black paper, both sides (and I'll let you into a secret - those squares aren't really squares, they're scraps big enough to look like squares ;-) )
- black card-stock from inside page protectors
- Dew Drop chalk ink in black and pearlescent olive, and Cat's Eye ink in lipstick pink
- image from http://www.edupics.com/ coloured with Copics
- snowflakes from Paperchase and Hobbycraft
- brads from American Crafts
- pink circle sticker from Heidi Swapp
- and not forgetting Star Dust Stickles

3 comments:

Mina said...

fabulous card, I love the colour mix and those padded snowflakes are fabulous...thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious challenge
Mina xxx

Heather said...

Hi Rosey - just gorgeous, love that adorable image, those delicious papers and fabulous snowflakes.
Well done on your 'no buy' - you've inspired me, I actually made a card from my bit box, another 753 or so and I might just have cleared it out lol.
Thanks so much for playing along with us at TS.
hugs Heather xx

Sharon said...

A gorgeous card and your image is beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining in our TS challenge.